COVID SAFE MEETINGS AND EVENTS
At the Australian Turf Club, our business never stopped as racing continued due to our comprehensive COVID Safe measures. With this existing knowledge we will ensure your next event is safe and successful during COVID-19 restrictions.
The following procedures are to be adhered to for events at Australian Turf Club venues:
- Event organiser must provide contact details of all guests prior to event.
- Temperature checks for guests upon entry.*
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests at entry points.
- Additional cleaning procedures in place for frequently visited areas including toilet facililities.
- Reminders displayed to maintain safe physical distance of 1.5m from other guests.
- Venues are operating at a capacity of one guest per 4m2.
- Guests must be seated for the duration of the event. No standing functions.
- Food and beverage service will be worked through with event organiser to ensure catering fits within NSW Government guidelines.
- All ATC employees have undergone COVID safe training.
*Temperature checks and thermal imaging technology is available at an additional service cost.
Information correct as of 22 October 2020. For further information regarding the Australian Turf Club’s COVID Safe measures or holding your next event with the Australian Turf Club please contact the ATC Sales Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Food and beverage credits will be loaded on to your Membership card.
To use your ATC Dollar food and beverage credits simply scan your Membership card at the Point of Sale when purchasing food or beverages at any permanent retail outlet.
Food and beverage credits will be available for use until 31 July 2021.
Your food and beverage credits may be used at any permanent retail food, café or bar at all four ATC Racecourses.
Your ATC Dollar food and beverage credits can be used to purchase food or beverage from all permanent retail venues at all ATC racecourses. You may also purchase racebooks or walk-up dining available and paid for on raceday.
The ATC offer a monthly direct debit plan, which is available online at the time of renewal.