COVID SAFE MEETINGS AND EVENTS
At the Australian Turf Club, our business never stopped as racing continued due to our comprehensive COVID Safe measures. With this existing knowledge we will ensure your next event is safe and successful during COVID-19 restrictions.
Let’s Meet Again
As corporate groups prepare to meet again, strict COVID-safe measures and plans are now a pre-requisite for event venues to ensure organisers and their guests feel confident and comfortable gathering within their venues.
At the Australian Turf Club we have a history of a COVID-safe environment and have continued to race throughout the lockdown period. We will are continuing to use rapid antigen testing on race days for industry participants, which means we are one of the first organisations in NSW, and the first racing club in Australia, to use this form of testing to keep our venues safe.
With a comprehensive protocol that adheres to the NSW Government guidelines, we are ready to welcome you back.
- Our venues can effortlessly cater for large groups for your end-of-year celebration, in line with the current capacity restrictions.
- Royal Randwick still host over 550 guests banquet style in the new Winx Stand, or over 330 guests cabaret style in the Ballroom.
- With a capacity of 750 banquet style in the Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens has ample spaces for your end-of-year event.
- Expansive outdoor space – all of our venues have boundless lawns and outdoor space to host your event. Whether that be for an evening cocktail party or a client experience during summer.
- Our venue spaces can transport guests between venue spaces quickly and safely via open-air escalators.
- Limited complimentary on-site parking available to accommodate your guests.
The following procedures are to be followed for events at Australian Turf Club venues:
- All organisers and guests must be full vaccinated and provide proof of their vaccination.
- QR code check-in on arrival.
- Hand sanitiser is available for guests at entry points.
- Additional cleaning procedures in place for frequently visited areas including toilet facilities.
- Reminders displayed to maintain safe physical distance of 1.5m from other guests.
- Our venues are operating at a capacity of one guest per 4sqm, with an overall capacity of 5000 in the venue.
- Guests must be seated for the duration of the event, with standing while drinking permitted outside.
- Masks will remain mandatory for all indoor public venues, including public transport, front-of-house hospitality, retail and business premises, on planes and at airports.
- Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask when outdoors.
Information correct as of 22 September 2021. For further information regarding the Australian Turf Club’s COVID Safe measures or holding your next event with the Australian Turf Club please contact the ATC Sales Team.