In order to deliver a COVIDSafe raceday and enable us to continue to welcome guests in 2021 we ask you to:
- Patrons should wear masks at the venue.
- Scan the Service NSW QR code upon entry and fill out your details
- Observe 1.5 metre social distancing at all times
- Move with purpose to purchase food and drinks, place a bet or use the restroom amenities. Stay seated at other times.
- Consume all beverages sitting down whilst sitting inside
- Each ticket includes a designated area with ample seating offering full amenities including wagering facilities, restrooms, bars, eateries or dining
- Movement to other designated areas is restricted so we ask that you remain within your ticketed area. At Canterbury Park for Kia Friday Night Racing, you may visit family entertainment and food zones, but we ask that you return to your ticketed zone to consume food and drinks.
- If you have to catch public transport, wear a mask, allow extra travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity. Remember to look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is now mandatory.
- Any person attending a race meeting must declare they do not live in a location considered to be a COVID-19 hotspot or where persons are considered to be close contacts, casual contacts or told to monitor for symptoms.