In order to deliver a COVIDSafe raceday we ask you to:
- Scan the Service NSW QR code upon entry and fill out your details
- Observe 1.5 metre social distancing.
- If you have to catch public transport, wear a mask, allow extra travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Any person that has been in the state of Queensland since 20 March 2021 may now attend a NSW racecourse or licenses premises without requiring a negative COVID-19 test, provided that person are not considered a casual or close contact from a previously identified venue.
- Anyone who has been to current COVID hotspots must immediately get tested and self-isolate until further advice is provided by NSW Health prior to attending the racecourse.