Easing restrictions as of 8 November 2021
All our premises will operate at 1 person per 2sqm indoors and outdoors.
People under the age of 16 who are not fully vaccinated are allowed unaccompanied in their workplaces and all outdoor settings, but must be with a fully vaccinated member of their household in hospitality venues (unless collecting takeaways), entertainment facilities, major recreation facilities and places of worship.
For people who are fully vaccinated
Masks and QR codes
- Masks required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings including on public transport, taxis, ride share services, planes and in airports (except children under the age of 12)
- Masks no longer required in outdoor settings (except for front-of-house hospitality staff).
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers.
Proof of Vaccination
- Proof of vaccination will be required for entry to our racecourses. Click here to find the best way to get proof of your vaccination status.
Events and entertainment
- The number of people allowed at entertainment facilities and major recreation facilities that are indoors is the greater of:
- 1 person per 2 square metres or
- 100% of fixed seated capacity.
Travel and transport
- Masks are mandatory when traveling on public transport or using ride share services or taxis to and from our venues.
Restaurants and hospitality
- Hospitality reopens with density limit (takeaway only for people who are not fully vaccinated).
- People who are fully vaccinated can now stand while consuming alcohol.
- Singing and dancing is permitted indoors or outdoors (including in nightclubs), for people who are fully vaccinated.
About the roadmap
The roadmap is subject to further fine-tuning and health advice if circumstances change drastically, or cases remain too high.
- COVID-Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for staff and customers in most settings.
- Density limits of 1 person per 2sqm apply to some activities listed above.
- COVID-19 Safety Plans apply.