Pink bubbles, bold fashion and serious fun. An indulgent afternoon of fine food, high fashion and world-class racing surrounded by Sydney's most glamourous. Join us at the annual Pink Fashion Lunch, proudly supporting the McGrath Foundation. Hosted in the Grand Pavilion, this prestigious event will feature flowing Chandon, a specially curated menu, a live music performance by singer songwriter Paulini, guest speakers and a dazzling fashion moment.
- Entry to Grand Pavilion & access to private grandstand seating
- 3 course luncheon curated by Dany Karam from BLACK Bar & Grill at The Star
- 5.5 hour ATC beverage package* (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks)
- Olympic diver and SAS Australia recruit, Melissa Wu as women of influence guest speaker
- Music performance by one of Australia's finest vocalists Paulini
- Fashion moment
- Charity raffle supporting the McGrath Foundation
- Incredible race track views
- Access to private wagering facilities
- Complimentary infield parking
- Small bookings may be required to share tables
*ATC Beverage Packages commence on the beginning of the first race, for a duration of 5 hours. A cash bar will be available for purchases after the 5.5 hour period finishes. Guests must be over 18 years old.