Winter Warmers and Cocktails To Beat The Cold
Go from General Admission to enjoying the full Members day experience at Royal Randwick
June 20, 2023
The Winter Chalet will elevate your racing experience with all day access to the Members Reserve and The Stables, offering a unique opportunity and insight into being an ATC Member on raceday.
WINTER CHALET DINING AND BEVERAGE EXPERIENCE
WINTER WARMERS (to start or share)
- Poached chicken, parmesan and green pea arancini, tomato sugo (4pp)
- Honey sesame fried chicken wing (6), piccalilli, chilli jam
- Truffle fries, confit garlic aioli, parmesan snow
- Cajun spiced potato wedges, sweet chilli & sour cream (V)
- Winter Vegetable mezza, hummus, olives and flatbread (V)
HOME COMFORTS (Larger Plates)
- BBQ coffee rubbed pulled pork burger, kohlrabi slaw, whiskey BBQ sauce
- House beer battered fish fillets, tartare sauce, fat chips and crushed peas
- Beef shin ragu, potato and ricotta gnocchi, heirloom tomatoes, gremolata
- Classic reuben Sandwich with French fries and mustards
- Pumpkin, cauliflower and lentil Curry with steamed rice, grilled flatbread (VG,V,GF,DF)
- Sticky date pudding, salted caramel fudge sauce, vanilla bean ice cream (V)
- Warmed apple & rhubarb crumble, pistachio nut ice cream (V)
- Classic cheese Plate with hand selected cheeses, date paste and crisp breads
A winter warmer for the bushranger in all of us. Mulled Apple Cider, spiced with star anise, cinnamon, vanilla and charged with Ned Australian whisky.
NED PEACH BUCK
Inspired by the Kentucky favourite. Heading up the field with NED Australian Whisky balanced with peaches & ginger beer, loaded with freshly squeezed lime and garnished with mint.
NED HOT TODDY
What better way to warm up on a Winter’s day with this soothing cocktail. NED Australian Whisky, lemon juice, sugar syrup.
GRAINSHAKER APPLE MULE
The winter twist on the classic mule, Grainshaker Australian Corn Vodka, a hint of chilli (optional), cloudy apple, fresh lime and charged with ginger beer.
SALTED CARAMEL ESPRESSO MARTINI
Another beautiful spin off from everyone’s favourite martini. Leading with Grainshaker Australian Corn Vodka, Mr Black, salted caramel and charged with espresso coffee.
CARAMEL BLISS ON THE ROCKS
Settle back and enjoy this spin on a classic. Leading with Grainshaker Australian Corn Vodka, Mr Black Coffee Liqueur, salted caramel and a dash of fresh cream on the rocks.
Recent ArticlesRead all news
Royal Randwick and Rosehill Gardens Kick Summer Season into Free Fun
The Australian Turf Club’s summer festive season kicks off with back-to-back meetings at Royal Randwick on Friday and…
Kia Friday Night Racing Returns for Free Trackside Family Fun
Kia Friday Night Racing returns this Summer, trackside at Canterbury Park. Free entry for all,…