Serving and heating instructions
Note: Please keep all food refrigerated until required, all food must be consumed within four hours of opening and serving.
ENTREE: Deli meats, chicken pate & house made crispbreads and crackers
Remove from fridge and serve on platter.
MAIN: Roasted chicken, ricotta and mushroom tart and chat potatoes
- Heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Remove roasted chicken, ricotta and mushroom tart from packaging and place on an oven tray.
- Remove chat potatoes from packaging and place on second oven tray.
- Place the tart and potatoes in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until warm through.
- Remove from oven and serve with petite leaf, fennel, and sun drenched tomato salad, champagne vinaigrette.
LATER: “The Clubs” Mini beef pie
- Heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Remove items from packaging.
- Place “The Clubs” mini lean beef pies from platter onto one half of the oven tray and place in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes or until hot.
- Once heated remove and serve with tomato ketchup.
DESSERT: Petite desserts and cheese platter
- 20 minutes before serving remove Australian cheese platter with lavosh and quince paste from the fridge and allow cheese to come to room temperature before serving.
- Remove Petite Desserts from fridge and serve on platter.