The Maiden | Serving instructions
Note: Please keep all food refrigerated until required, all food must be consumed within four hours of opening and serving.
- Read through all instructions before starting.
- 10 minutes before serving remove The ‘chips & dips’ with roasted beetroot hummus, smoky eggplant dip, toasted crispbreads; Marinated premium NSW Alto misto olives with citrus & garden herbs; Vietnamese styled mini rice paper wraps with vermicelli, mint & vegetables, sweet chilli dip and Peking duck & hoisin pancakes, cucumber & shallots from the fridge and place on a platter ready to serve.
- Heat oven to 160 degrees or gas mark 5
- Remove the plastic lids from all containers, do not put plastic lids in the oven.
- Place the Wild mushroom & parmesan risotto balls, BBQ Chicken Wings “The Clubs” mini lean beef pies (using the trays the food has come in) in the in oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove items from oven and serve the tomato ketchup with the ‘The Clubs’ mini lean beef pies.
- 20 minutes before serving remove the following the Hand selected premium soft cheese, house poached fruit, fig paste & crisp lavosh and the Selection of sweet petite treats from the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature before serving.