Serving and heating instructions
Note: Please keep all food refrigerated until required, all food must be consumed within four hours of opening and serving.
Step 1: Baby washed rind creamy brie with house made quince paste, marinated apricots and muscatels, crispbreads
- 20 minutes before serving remove baby washed rind creamy brie with house made quince paste, marinated apricots and muscatels, crispbreads from the fridge and allow cheese to come to room temperature before serving.
Step 2: “The Clubs” Mini beef pies, risotto balls and beef sliders
- Heat oven to 160 degrees.
- Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Remove items from packaging.
- Place “The Clubs” mini lean beef pies from platter onto one half of the oven tray and place in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes or until hot. Once heated remove and serve on a platter with tomato sauce.
- Place wild mushroom and parmesan risotto balls and mini beef sliders onto the second oven tray and place in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes or until hot.
- Remove items from oven and serve on a platter and serve the with basil pesto dip with the risotto balls.
Step 3: Ora king salmon and buckwheat blini
- Reduce oven to 140 degrees
- Place the buck wheat blini into oven for 5 minutes to warm.
- Once removed from the oven serve with the Sliced Ora king salmon, whipped cream cheese and dill.
Step 4: Peking duck pancakes, rice paper wraps and lemon meringue tarts
- Remove from fridge and serve on platter.