SYDNEY AUTUMN RACING CARNIVAL TICKET UPDATE
Information on tickets, hospitality and membership during Autumn Carnival
March 20, 2021
Following Racing NSW’s and the Australian Turf Club’s decision that all race meetings forming part of the Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival will be run seven days later than originally scheduled due to the rain affected postponement of the Longines Golden Slipper meeting at Rosehill Gardens, the ATC is pleased to advise of the following ticketing updates.
General Admission Tickets
- Tickets purchased for an event remain valid for the following week’s same rescheduled event and will permit entry into the same facility. You do not need to do anything other than bring your ticket to this rescheduled event.
- Should this new later date not be convenient for you then you can process a refund. A refund for Longines Golden Slipper bookers must be requested by midday Friday 26 March. For other events, a refund must be submitted by Monday midday prior to the rescheduled date of the event. You can request your refund by logging into your Moshtix Account and following these steps. If you created your booking as a Guest, Sign Up here to register and access your tickets using the same email address that was used for the booking.
- Should you prefer to attend the race meeting that is now scheduled for the date of your original booking you are welcome to do so by booking a new ticket to the new event and requesting a refund for your original ticket purchase. Please request a refund by 12pm on the Monday prior to the rescheduled date of the original event.
- If you have requested a refund, it is now in queue to be processed. Our refund process is taking slightly longer than usual due to the unprecedented number of events being rescheduled. You will receive a notification once your refund has been processed, and your ticket(s) will be automatically refunded back to your credit card/PayPal account. Please allow up to 3-5 business days from this notification for the funds to return to your account. If you’re unable to see the refund in your account after this period, please contact your financial institution before contacting Moshtix. If your card details have changed, please wait for Moshtix to contact you directly regarding this. Further information can be found at tixsupport.moshtix.com.au.
- A member of our Sales Team will be in contact over the next few days to discuss transferring your event booking to the rescheduled date.
- Tickets booked for an event remain valid for the same event which has now been scheduled for the following week and will permit entry into the same facility. You are not required to do anything, simply bring your ticket to the following week’s rescheduled event.
- Should the new date not be convenient for you, please request your refund by logging into your Moshtix Account and following these steps. We kindly request that you do this so that we can release your tickets to a fellow member so that they can attend what are still capacity restricted racedays.
- If you would prefer to attend a different race meeting, please apply for a refund online for the raceday in which you originally registered and separately book a new ticket for your preferred raceday. All raceday tickets are subject to availability.
The revised dates for the Sydney Autumn Carnival are as follows:
- Longines Golden Slipper Day, Rosehill Gardens – Saturday 27 March 2021
- Stakes Day, Rosehill Gardens – Saturday 3 April 2021
- The Star Championships Day 1, Royal Randwick – Saturday 10 April 2021
- The Championships Day 2 – Longines Queen Elizabeth Stakes Day, Royal Randwick – Saturday 17 April 2021
- Schweppes All Aged Stakes Day, Royal Randwick – Saturday 24 April 2021
If possible, please refrain from calling the 1300 number or Australian Turf Club reception as we work through the postponement process, to minimise your inconvenience. We look forward to assisting all of our customers and appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through this rescheduling process and continue to present a world-class Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival.
LONGINES GOLDEN SLIPPER DAY POSTPONED
Following more than 25mm of rain overnight and the forecast of heavy rainfall throughout the rest of today, Racing NSW..
Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival rescheduled
Racing NSW and the Australian Turf Club have determined that all race meetings forming part of the Sydney Autumn Racing..
Recent ArticlesRead all news
$2 MILLION THE INGHAM CELEBRATES ICONIC RACING FAMILY AT ROYAL RANDWICK
The second running of the Group 2 $2 million The Ingham along with three listed…
ATC TO INVEST $5 BILLION TO FUTURE-PROOF RACING INDUSTRY
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) will invest up to $5 billion into racing and racing…