The tradition of grand scale entertaining at Royal Randwick reaches a new standard with this breathtaking Ballroom. Guests can spill out onto the undercover terraces with views to the ‘Theatre of the Horse’, Centennial Parklands and city.
In honour of The Star Chinese Festival of Racing, the Australian Turf Club proudly announces an exciting new product, The Official Chinese Festival of Racing Luncheon.
This syndicated luncheon is the ideal way to celebrate the Chinese New Year and indulge over the two day festival.
For $299 per person, your race day experience includes:
- General admission access to the racecourse and official CFOR event
- Buffet lunch including seafood, hot carvery and desserts
- Beverage package
- Gift bag per guest
- Hosted by MC with Special guest speakers
- Reserved seating
- Racebook per person
- Prize draws
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
- Access to betting and bookmaking facilities
* Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a ticket and have access to this event. Members Dress regulations apply.