The Australian Turf Club has introduced a Members Loyalty Reward reserved seating program to recognise Member loyalty measured by regular race day attendance and tenure.
Eligibility to participate in this program is based on Membership tenure (50 years or more of Membership) or Members who have attended more than 10 Saturday race days at ATC venues since 1 January, 2018.
The Members Loyalty Rewards reserved seating program runs every Saturday race day at Royal Randwick and Rosehill Gardens. Please note, during the busy Carnival, reserved seating will be at capacity and Members may have to share tables. Whilst we do our best to accommodate Members, seating is not guaranteed.
RESERVED SEATING LOCATIONS
Members’ Only Reserve
Adjacent to TJ’s on the Ground Floor of the J.R. Fleming Grandstand
Level 3, Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand
Complimentary reserved seating will be limited.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register your interest below to be in the ballot to receive a complimentary seat
- Registrations open for one month at a time and close each Tuesday at 5pm for the upcoming Saturday race day
- A maximum of one (1) guest is permitted per Member (must be a fellow hard card Member or posses an Unrestricted Annual Guest Card)
- You will receive an email each Thursday of the week you are interested in, notifying whether your booking is successful *
- Unsuccessful applicants will be placed on a waiting list
- Reserved seats are required to be claimed by correct weight of Race 1, otherwise they will be released. Any Member who does not claim their reserved seat without informing the ATC prior to the race meeting, may forfeit their ability to apply for the next round of Members Loyalty Reward seating
*Should your reservation be confirmed for the Members Loyalty Rewards Seating and you are unable to attend the race day, please contact ATC Membership on (02) 9663 8419. Those who fail to attend on the day, without prior notification, will forfeit the ability to apply for the next round of Members Loyalty Rewards Seating.