Little Sydney – Catalina
Catalina, one of the most recognised and iconic restaurants in Sydney, is bringing its first class dining experience to Little Sydney.
The family owned business has been excelling in its field for over 22 years and offers fine dining with stunning views of the harbour, from its Rosebay waterfront location.
Catalina’s sense of glamour and sophistication mixed with its award winning menu of contemporary Australian cuisine will bring some of its harbour sparkle to Little Sydney in 2017.
For $450 per person ($375 per member), your race day experience includes:
- General Admission and Members’ Reserve access
- Access to Little Sydney and the Catalina Marquee
- Gourmet Menu
- Premium beverages
- Access to TAB betting facilities
- Live entertainment
- Full coverage of the days racing on private plasma screens within the marquee
- Complimentary infield parking via high Street
- Complimentary transport on Sydney trains and buses (from Central and Bondi Junction stations) included with ticket
* Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a ticket and have access to this event. Members Dress regulations apply.