The Chairman's Club
The Chairman’s Club is a statement in style, luxury and service offering an unparalleled new standard in racing and hospitality.
In honour of The Star Chinese Festival of Racing, the Australian Turf Club proudly announces an exciting collaboration with China Doll’s head chef, Frank Chek – one of Australia’s leading Chef’s in Modern Asian Cuisine.
The Chairman’s Club is the perfect was to celebrate and indulge over the two day festival.
Your race day experience includes:
- Reserved seat and table in the Chairman’s Club
- Three course table d’hôte menu including Afternoon Tea
- Premium ATC Beverage package
- TV monitor per table
- Access to betting and bookmaking facilities
- Racebook per person
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
*Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a ticket and have access to this event. Bookings of less than six may be required to share tables.