Anzac Day Raceday
Sunday, 25th April 2021
|12:30 pm||Gates Open|
|1:20 pm||First Race|
|4:50 pm||Last Race|
Free entry at Royal Randwick.
On Anzac Day we pay tribute to the courageous men, women and horses who have served our nation.
During both WWI and WWII all Sydney racecourses were utilised by the military for training and recruitment bases. There was great debate around whether racing should continue during the wars and ultimately it was decided to keep going as it was seen as being good for morale.
On Anzac Day, we have top-class racing from the Kensington track at Royal Randwick on the Kensington Track. Get in the Anzac spirit with Two-Up, an Anzac Day service and Anzac biscuits. Pay tribute by purchasing a Rosemary sprig to wear on your lapel for a gold coin donation, and learn about our history during the wars here. There will be all-day promotions including $5 Tooheys New schooners, $4 pies and $2 soft drinks on this most special of racedays.
Racecourse entry is free. There is no need to pre-book tickets; guests will be required to scan a QR code on arrival.
General Admission Raceday Information:
- General Admission entry is via Gate D, Ascot Street Car Park or Infield Car Park
- General Admission areas are Centennial Room on Level 3 and Kensington Room on Ground Floor Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand
- General Admission dress code applies. Click here for what to wear.
Member Raceday Information:
- Member entry is via Gate D, Ascot Street Car Park or Infield Car Park.
- Members may park in the Ascot Street Car Park for the day for $10 flat rate
- Member areas are Skyline on Level 3 and Triple Crown Bar on Ground Floor Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand
- Relaxed Member dress code applies. Click here for what to wear.
- Members may bring guests, they must abide by relaxed Member dress code and be accompanied by a Member.