Attend any day of Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival and go in the draw to be one of six Members with a chance to WIN a race in your name!
For your chance to WIN simply attend any raceday throughout Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival at Rosehill Gardens or Royal Randwick and scan your 2020 ATC Membership card at the gate.
One lucky Member will be drawn each raceday and receive a entry in the Major Prize Draw.
The Major Prize will be drawn on Schweppes All Aged Stakes, Saturday 18 April 2020 at Royal Randwick.
Major Prize includes:
- Naming rights to a race
- Winning Post Signage for your partnered race (right hand side)
- Your name on the Big Screen
- Branded Sash with your partnered name
- Opportunity to provide a Race book advert
- Inner sanctum tour into the Theatre of the Horse and watch the race in a prime location trackside
- Included in the sashing presentation
- Celebrate with winning connections in Winning Owners room.
The six (6) minor winners, drawn each raceday, will receive an entry in the Major Prize Draw and six (6) complimentary Member Reserve Guest Tickets to an upcoming raceday of their choice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, entrants must a Financial 2020 ATC Member and must be 18 years of age or more on the day of the Lucky Draw. The ATC may request proof of age at any time.
- The Lucky Draw commences at 10:30am (AEST) and closes at 1:30pm (AEST) from Saturday, 14 March to 18 April 2020.
- To be included in the Lucky Draw an entrant must be scanned into the Participating Racecourse on the Relevant Race Day, using their current 2020 ATC Membership card. The winner of the Lucky Draw must be on course no later than 1:25pm (AEST) at the time of the draw and present themselves in person at the designated collection point (being the Members Concierge Ground Floor, Members Stand) prior to 3:30pm of the Lucky Draw being undertaken on the relevant race day. Should the winner fail to present themselves at the designated collection point, the ATC reserves the right to return the prize to conduct a Second Chance Draw at another race day specified at the discretion of the ATC. The winning Member will be contacted via mobile phone should a mobile phone number be available on the winners ATC Membership account and announced over the Public Address System and shown on the big screen at the participating racecourse.
- The Lucky Draw will take place in the Members Concierge at the Participating Racecourse on the Relevant Race Day, will take place at 1.30pm (AEST) and will be conducted and scrutinised by the ATC. The ATC will notify the winning Member via mobile phone should a mobile phone number be available on the winners ATC Membership account, their name will also be announced over the Public Address System and shown on the big screen at Royal Randwick.
- The winning ATC Member present themselves to the Members Concierge within ½ an hour after the draw in order to record their details for receipt of their prize. If the first draw winner fails to attend strictly in accordance with this clause, ATC may conduct a redraw to determine a runner up winner.
- If the intended prize is unavailable for any reason, the ATC may substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value. Prizes unclaimed after a period of 3 months from the date of notification of the winner may be forfeited and used by the ATC at the discretion of the ATC.
- If for any reason the Lucky Draw is not capable of running as planned (including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the ATC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the ATC will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Lucky Draw. The ATC is not responsible for any malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- Licence Number: LTPS/20/43011