Country, Interstate & Overseas
Membership with no borders – local, interstate or international. The Australian Turf Club Membership offers elite entertainment and access privileges to members from near and afar.
The full Country, Interstate and Overseas Membership is for members that reside 200km or more from Sydney. The international racing network has a rich tradition of bringing together a diverse community who share an unbridled passion for racing’s high stakes and high standards of entertainment. From the authentic energy of country racing to the heart stopping adrenaline of national and international events, you’ll take on a new perspective when you become an ATC member.
- Admission to over 100 race days at all four ATC racecourses each year
- Access to the Members’ Reserve at all ATC race meetings held at Royal Randwick, Rosehill Gardens, Warwick Farm and Canterbury Park
- Reduced food and beverage prices. Save on selected sparkling, red and white wine, spirits and beers in the Members’ Reserve at Royal Randwick, Rosehill Gardens, Warwick Farm and Canterbury Park.
- Access to the stylishly appointed venue,The Stables on Level 4 of the Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand, open during and post Saturday race days for hospitality.
- Exclusive access to Members’ Restaurants at all race meetings
- Reciprocal Member privileges at Australian and International Racing Clubs and sporting venues
- A calendar of exclusive Members’ events
- Priority access to Sydney Spring and Autumn Racing Carnival dining and marquee packages
- One issue of our exclusive Spring and Autumn Members’ Carnival magazine
- Full ATC voting privileges
- Members’ e-news subscription
- Entry into Members’ Forums
- A calendar of exclusive offers from ATC partners
- Member only promotions run throughout the year
- Access to purchase additional annual guest passes and daily guest passes
*Full Membership – Country, Interstate & Overseas – $524
Existing Members – $425
*2017 Membership season runs from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017