A refined mix of business and pleasure. The Australian Turf Club Corporate Membership brings together a suite of peerless services and facilities that give corporate entertaining the inside edge.
An inviting yet exclusive environment brings together a network of racing alumni, business, sport and celebrity, celebrating fine dining and elite entertainment with equal passion.
Luxury design and high tech appointments feature across the many private bars, Member’s Lounges, dining rooms and corporate suites. Each facility is complimented by exceptional service that will ensure that the day’s only challenge is on the track. You’ll also have exclusive access to paid sponsorship opportunities that associate leading Australian & International brands with the country’s richest sport.
Become an ATC Corporate Member and create a unique way to promote your business and entertain clients in truly prestigious locations.
- Eight transferable Membership cards
- General Admission and Members’ Reserve access for all eight passes to over 100 race days at all ATC racecourses throughout the year
- A fully catered suite at Rosehill Gardens for up to 20 guests, including a five hour beverage package (subject to availability – excludes selected Spring Carnival race days and Sydney Autumn Carnival race days)
- Table for eight in the Grandview Dining Room at Royal Randwick including food and beverage (subject to availability – excludes selected Spring Carnival race days and Sydney Autumn Carnival race days)
- A 10% discount on food and beverage at any non-ATC race day private social events (subject to availability, conditions apply)
- Member event invitations with the option to purchase up to seven guests tickets at Members’ rate (plus account holder)
- Reciprocal Member privileges with other Australian and International Race Clubs for the account holder
- One issue of our exclusive Autumn and Spring Members’ Carnival Magazine for the account holder
- Members’ e-news subscription for the account holder
- Exclusive offers from ATC partners for the account holder
- Member only promotions run throughout the year
Corporate Members do not have ATC voting privileges. Membership period runs from 1 January to 31 December each year.
Investment – $10,500