Members’ Loyalty Rewards Seating
Eligibility to participate in this program is based on Members attending 10 or more Saturday racedays at ATC venues since 1 July 2019 and Members with 50 Years tenure or more.
The Members Loyalty Rewards Seating program runs every Saturday raceday at Royal Randwick and Rosehill Gardens.
Due to the current COVID environment, there are changes to the Loyalty Rewards Seating program. These changes are essential to comply with the NSW Government Public Health Orders to ensure we continue to allow spectators on track.
RESERVED SEATING LOCATIONS
To maximise capacity, the Royal Randwick Loyalty Reserve Seating area will be split between the Skyline Room and Villiers Bar.
The Loyalty Reserved Seating Area is located on the Lower Platform on the Ground Floor of the JR Fleming Stand.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register your interest below to be in the ballot to receive a complimentary seat at the advertised racedays.
- The closing day and time for registrations will be noted next to the raceday registration link.
- Registrations will be closed at the advertised time; any registrations will not be accepted after this time.
- Qualifications: Members who have attended 10 or more racedays from 1 January 2019 to 15 March 2020, are eligible to register for the program.
- Successful Loyalty Reserved Seating Members will not be required to pay the booking fee.
- Seating is Balloted and not guaranteed.
- You will receive email notification to advise if your registration in the Loyalty Reserved Seating area has been successful. If successful you will receive your digital ticket for the raceday, the Thursday prior to the raceday.
- If you cannot attend, please ensure you notify Membership prior to the Thursday before the raceday.
- Unsuccessful applicants will also be notified and have the opportunity to secure a digital ticket to the raceday, once released to the wider Membership base.
- Only Hard Card Members may access the Loyalty Reserved Seating program.
- You may pre-register for one (1) Guest. A Guest must be a fellow Hard Card Member or Annual Guest Card Holder.
ON THE RACEDAY
- Successful applicants will be allocated a seat for themselves and any Guest pre-registered.
- Seats are rotated each raceday, you will not be guaranteed the same seat every week.
- For the safety of all Members, the Loyalty Seating Area will be set in tables of two in line with our COVIDSafe Policy. Consideration for special circumstances, i.e. attending as a family, will be considered upon request. Seating in maximum of 6 guests.
- Seating is allocated by Membership and will be rotated weekly.
- Members with allocated seating are required to be in attendance and at their seat by correct weight of Race 1. Should a Member not be present, the seat will be relinquished and available for others to use.
- Any Member who does NOT attend the raceday without previously informing the ATC, may forfeit their ability to apply for the next round of Members Loyalty Reserved Seating.
Golden Eagle Day
Saturday, 31 October, Rosehill Gardens
Bentley Cup Day
Tuesday, 3 November, Royal Randwick
Golden Gift Ladies Day
Saturday, 7 November, Rosehill Gardens
Registrations close Thursday, 15 October 11:59pm
Register your interest
If you are unable to attend your Members Loyalty Rewards Seating please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9663 8419 by close of business Thursday.