Members’ Loyalty Rewards Seating
As the raceday will be run with strict capacity limitations, the Loyalty Reserved Seating program will be capped in line with these restrictions.
Eligibility to participate in this program is based on Members attending 10 or more Saturday racedays at ATC venues since 1 January 2021 and Members with 50 Years tenure or more.
The Members Loyalty Rewards Seating will run for all remaining Everest Carnival Days at Royal Randwick and Rosehill Gardens with the same rules that apply for the general program. See below for more information.
The Loyalty Seating program will run as per previous COVIDSafe racedays, to comply with the NSW Government Public Health Orders to ensure we continue to allow spectators on track.
Please note: All attendees, including ATC team members, are required as per NSW Public Health Order, to be fully vaccinated to be allowed entry onto the racecourse.
RESERVED SEATING LOCATIONS
To maximise capacity, the Royal Randwick Loyalty Reserve Seating area will be split between the Skyline Room and Villiers Room.
The Loyalty Reserved Seating Area is located on the Lower Platform adjacent to the TJ’s Restaurant on the Ground Floor of the JR Fleming Stand.
HOW IT WORKS
- Registrations close on the date listed next to the booking links below; any registrations will not be accepted after this time.
- Qualification: Members who have attended 10 or more racedays from 1 January 2021 to date, are eligible to register for the program.
- Only Hard Card Members may access the Loyalty Reserved Seating program.
- Guest: Members may only register for themselves, we will attempt to facilitate the seating with Members within the ballot to our best ability based on previous events.
- Seating is balloted and not guaranteed.
- Notification: You will receive an email advising if your registration in the Loyalty Reserved Seating area has been successful.
- Successful Members: will receive their table allocation and a digital ticket for the raceday, the Thursday prior to the raceday.
- Unsuccessful Members: applicants will be notified by email and have the opportunity to secure a digital ticket to the raceday, prior to being released to the wider Membership base.
- If you are unable to attend your Members Loyalty Rewards Seating please contact Membership or phone 02 9663 8419.
ON THE RACEDAY
- Successful applicants will be allocated a seat for themselves.
- Your allocated table number will be sent to you on the Thursday prior to raceday.
- On arrival, the Guest List including Table Number will be visible at the door.
- Seats are rotated each raceday, you will not be guaranteed the same seat every week.
- For the safety of all Members, and to reduce face to face contact, the Loyalty Seating Program will run in line with our COVIDSafe Policy.
- Seating is allocated by Membership and will be rotated weekly.
- Any Member who does NOT attend the raceday without previously informing the ATC, may forfeit their ability to apply for the next round of Members Loyalty Reserved Seating.
- Loyalty Members are required to be in attendance by correct weight of Race 1. Should a Member not be present, the seat will be relinquished and available for others to use.
- Any Member who does NOT attend the raceday without previously informing the ATC, will forfeit their ability to apply for Member Loyalty Reserved Seating at the next upcoming three race meetings.
- If you are unable to attend please contact Membership or phone 02 9663 8419.
Registrations Open: Thursday, 30 September
Registrations close: as per the schedule below.
Loyalty Seating Ballot Closed
Loyalty Seating Allocation Provided
|City Tattersalls Club Cup Day||CLOSED||Monday, 18 October||21 October|
|Golden Eagle Day||CLOSED||Tuesday, 19 October||28 October|
|Bentley Cup Day||CLOSED||Tuesday, 19 October||29 October|
|Golden Gift Ladies Day||Sunday, 24 October||Tuesday, 26 October||4 November|
If you are unable to attend your Members Loyalty Rewards Seating please contact email@example.com or phone 02 9663 8419.