Members’ Loyalty Rewards Seating
The Loyalty Rewards Seating program allows Members who meet the criteria below, the opportunity to register into the ballot to receive a complimentary reserved seat throughout Sydney Autumn Racing Carnival and Sydney Everest Carnival.
Eligibility to participate in the Loyalty Reward Seating program for Sydney Everest Carnival 2023 is based on Members attending 10 or more Saturday racedays at ATC venues since 1 January 2023, or the Membership categories of ATC Life, 50 Year Tenure and 40 Year Foundation Female Members.
Members Loyalty Rewards Seating will be available for all days of Sydney Everest Carnival at Rosehill Gardens and Royal Randwick.
RESERVED SEATING LOCATIONS
The southern end of the Skyline Room on Level 3 of the QEII Grandstand.
Lower Platform adjacent to the TJ’s Restaurant on the Ground Floor of the JR Fleming Stand.
HOW IT WORKS
- Registrations close on the date listed next to the booking links below; any registrations will not be accepted after this time.
- Qualification: Financial Members who have attended 10 or more racedays from 1 January 2023 to date are eligible to register for the program.
- Only Hard Card Members may access the Loyalty Reserved Seating program.
- Guest: Members may only register a Guest who holds an Annual Guest Card.
- Seating is balloted and not guaranteed.
- Notification: You will receive an email advising if your registration in the Loyalty Reserved Seating area has been successful.
- Successful Members: will receive their table allocation the Thursday prior to the raceday.
- Unsuccessful Members: applicants will be notified by email and may still attend the raceday using their current Membership card.
- If you are unable to attend your Members Loyalty Rewards Seating please contact Membership or phone 02 9663 8419.
ON THE RACEDAY
- Successful applicants will be allocated a seat for themselves.
- Your allocated table number will be sent to you on the Thursday prior to raceday.
- On arrival, the Guest List including Table Number will be visible at the door.
- Seats are rotated each raceday, you will not be guaranteed the same seat every week.
- Seating is allocated by Membership and will be rotated weekly.
- Any Member who does NOT attend the raceday without previously informing the ATC, may forfeit their ability to apply for the next round of Members Loyalty Reserved Seating.
- Loyalty Members are required to be in attendance by correct weight of Race 1. Should a Member not be present, the seat will be relinquished and available for others to use.
- After correct weight of Race 1, the Loyalty Area will be opened for use to all Members. Tables not claimed prior to correct weight of Race 1, will be relinquished.
- Any Member who does NOT attend the raceday without previously informing the ATC, will forfeit their ability to apply for Member Loyalty Reserved Seating at the next upcoming three race meetings.
- If you are unable to attend please contact Membership or phone 02 9663 8419.
Register now by clicking on the links below.
|James Squire Golden Eagle Day||Tuesday, 31 October at 12:00pm||Register Now|
|The Big Dance on Cup Day||Thursday, 2 November at 12:00pm||Register Now|
|Five Diamonds Ladies Day||Tuesday, 7 November at 12:00pm||Register Now|
If you are unable to attend your Members Loyalty Rewards Seating please contact email@example.com or phone 02 9663 8419.