All the information you need to set up your new Member Portal account, upload a photo and pay by the new PayPal option.
HOW TO SET UP MY MEMBER ACCOUNT
Step 1: Click on Renew My Membership.
Step 2: Enter the email address linked to your Membership account (this is important as it links to your Membership account. Your email is listed on the renewal email or contact Membership to retrieve), then click ‘Send verification code’.
Step 3: An email will be sent to this email address, detailing your verification code.
Step 4: Go back to the webpage and type (or copy and paste) the verification code into the ‘Verification Code’ field below their email address. Once entered, click on ‘Verify code’.
Step 5: Once the code is accepted, click on ‘Continue’ to proceed through to the Member Portal.
HOW TO UPLOAD MY PHOTO
Once you have created your Membership account, you may upload a photo from your Member Portal Dashboard.
Step 2: Click on ‘Upload my Photo’.
Step 3: Select a suitable photo from your device by clicking on the ‘Select File’ button in the Upload your Photo screen.
Step 3: Using your mouse, move and crop the photo frame to ensure your face is within the outline and edit your photo as desired
Step 4: Click on ‘Crop’ to finalise your selection
Step 5: If you are happy with your photo, acknowledge the terms and conditions and click ‘Upload’
Step 6: Once you have renewed your Membership for the 2021-22 season and uploaded or sent in your photo, we will send you a new Membership card featuring your new photo. From the moment you receive it, your new card can be used to access the Members Reserve and all associated privileges.
Please note: Membership cards will not be sent until a photo has been received.
You may also attach a passport photo to your renewal form which you will receive with your Member Magazine ‘On Track’ in September and return in the post with your completed form.
For information regarding how to supply an appropriate image, please visit https://www.passports.gov.au/getting-passport-how-it-works/photo-guidelinesMy Account
HOW TO PAY WITH PAYPAL
After clicking the Renew Now button and completing the relevant details, you will land on the payment page.
When on the payment page, you will have several payment options.
- You may pay directly with your Credit Card by entering the details.
- To pay by PayPal which allows payment by Direct Debit, EFT and Credit Card, simply click on the top ‘Pay with PayPal’ button.
- You may also wish to pay with the PayPal ‘Pay in 4’ option, allowing you to split your payments across four intervals. To do so, click on the bottom PayPal ‘Pay in 4’ button.
Paying with PayPal
- Once you have clicked on one of the options below, you will be taken to the PayPal screen. Those with an existing PayPal account may login and proceed with payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you may set one up from this screen. Simply follow the prompts to set up an account with your email address and create a password.
- Once set up, you may continue to the payment screen.
- If you do not wish to set up an account, simply click on the ‘Pay with a Card’ button.
- Once you have logged in or selected Pay with a Card, simply follow the prompts for payment.
How to with PayPal ‘Pay in 4’
If you wish to utilise the PayPal ‘Pay in 4’ option, allowing you to split your payments across four intervals, simply click on the bottom PayPal ‘Pay in 4’ button.
- Follow the steps above to set up or login to an existing PayPal account.
- You will be notified of the payments owing and the dates these will be deducted from your account.
Read more about the PayPal ‘Pay in 4’ option here https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/paypal-payin4Renew My Membership