Little Sydney – Victor Churchill
Victor Churchill, one of the world’s finest boutique butcheries and providores, is joining Little Sydney in 2017.
In August 2009, the pioneer of Victor Churchill, Anthony Puharich opened the doors to Victor Churchill in the quaint streets of Woollahra, Sydney.
Victor Churchill’s high profile clientele, wide spread experience and the ability to set world standards for meat retailing has enabled the boutique butchery to establish a reputation as one of Australia’s leading butchers and entrepreneurs.
Anthony’s specified knowledge of first-class meats, superbly complimented by Head Chef Romeo Baudouin, who has worked with the likes of Marco Pierre White and Bennelong restaurant, will enable the Victor Churchill marquee to provide a culinary experience like no other.
Guests will also have exclusive access to the PIMMS cocktail Bar and the James Boag’s Premium Viewing Deck. On the deck there will be an exquisite selection of canapés, each matched to James Boag’s Premium and created by James Boag Ambassador and chef James Viles. Click here for more information.
For $450 per person ($375 per member), your race day experience includes:
- General Admission and Members’ Reserve access
- Access to Little Sydney and the Victor Churchill Marquee
- Gourmet Menu designed by Romeo Baudouin
- Premium beverages
- Access to TAB betting facilities
- Live entertainment
- Full coverage of the days racing on private plasma screens within the marquee
- Complimentary infield parking via high Street
- Complimentary transport on Sydney trains and buses (from Central and Bondi Junction stations) included with ticket
* Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a ticket and have access to this event. Members Dress regulations apply.