Little Sydney – China Doll
Award-winning restaurant, China Doll is back for Little Sydney in 2017.
Delivering the best in Sydney dining, China Doll encompasses the perfect infusion of Asian cuisine, inspired from places around the globe including Hong Kong, Japan, South East Asia and of course China.
Considered one of Australia’s leading chef’s in modern Asian cuisine – Head Chef Frank Shek has constantly pushed boundaries enabling him to deliver an innovative menu using premium and ethically sourced products.
Guests will also have exclusive access to the PIMMS cocktail Bar and the James Boag’s Premium Viewing Deck. On the deck there will be an exquisite selection of canapés, each matched to James Boag’s Premium and created by James Boag Ambassador and chef James Viles. Click here for more information.
For $450 per person ($375 per member), your race day experience includes:
- General Admission and Members’ Reserve access
- Access to Little Sydney and the China Doll Marquee
- Gourmet Menu designed by Frank Shek
- Premium beverages
- Access to TAB betting facilities
- Live entertainment
- Full coverage of the days racing on private plasma screens within the marquee
- Complimentary infield parking via high Street
- Complimentary transport on Sydney trains and buses (from Central and Bondi Junction stations) included with ticket
* Guests must be over 18 years to purchase a ticket and have access to this event. Members Dress regulations apply.