Jess Pecoraro’s Trackside Styling Tips
September 9, 2020
Jess Pecoraro shares her top racewear fashion tips to make sure you are looking your best either on or off the track this season:
- Your entire outfit does not need be straight off the runway – pair pre-loved favourites from your wardrobe with key trending pieces. Vintage finds are always in fashion and we will be seeing sustainable trends continue to come to the forefront in event dressing.
- Don’t be afraid to stand out of the crowd – the races are all about making a statement, whether that is with bold millinery, bright colours or voluminous shapes. Forget traditional fashion rules as the more fun you can have with an outfit, the better!
- Invest in pieces that you will rewear for years to come – think classic silhouettes in luxe fabrics and conservative patterns that will pass the test of time and can be restyled in a multitude of ways. These can then be dressed up or down and will become a real staple in your event wardrobe and could even transcend into your everyday dressing.
- Remember, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to create a high-end look. Get creative and look at hiring an outfit from one of Sydney’s many designer rental platforms – a great solution for those who often only wear an outfit once.
- Most importantly, ensure that the styling is a true showcase of you! Let your unique personality shine through trackside and don’t forget to pair it with a smile and a glass of bubbly.
This is a trend of the moment and I’ve seen it being weaved into everything from loungewear to accessories – I can’t wait to see how this comes to life trackside!
Pairing something old with something new can work wonders for your overall look – and then just add something blue for Everest Day!
BRIGHT & BOLD.
Inject some colour into 2020 with a colourful curation – block colours never go out of fashion, so let the colour of the rainbow be your inspiration.
Recent ArticlesRead all news
FIRST STEPS TO LONGINES GOLDEN SLIPPER AT INGLIS OFFICIAL 2YO TRIALS
The first steps toward the Australian Turf Club’s iconic $3.5 million Longines Golden Slipper will…
Face Masks on sale at Everest Carnival
The Australian Turf Club is pleased to announce that face masks will be available for…