Join the inner circle
Individual Membership provides Members with access to The Chairman’s Club Lounge and Grandstand Seating for all 23 race days including Carnival periods and feature race days. Members may utilise informal dining options in the Club Lounge during Carnival periods and also have the option to book a table during all other times, subject to availability.
Impeccably appointed and sumptuously maintained, The Chairman’s Club is perfectly situated across the final 150 metres of the Royal Randwick straight, directly above the winning post with panoramic views down the straight and across the racecourse. You’ll never miss a moment of the action with walls of glass bordering the venue to bring the views directly to your table.
- Access The Chairman’s Club Lounge at Royal Randwick for 23 race day meetings
- Members Reserve access to all race meetings at Rosehill Gardens, Canterbury Park and Warwick Farm
- Access to the stylishly appointed Chairman’s Club Lounge
- Informal dining options available and cocktail drink service in the lounge area
- QEII Grandstand undercover seating
- Terrace access to view the Theatre of the Horse
- Opportunity to purchase a maximum of two guest passes for non-Carnival days*
- Opportunity to book a table for non-Carnival days*
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
- Complimentary WiFi
*Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply. Inclusions and layout subject to change.