Set in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand, the Ballroom provides the glamorous setting for the inaugural Winx Stakes Day Luncheon to celebrate the stellar racing career of Winx. A top-class card is headlined by the first Group 1 of the racing season, the Group 1 $500,000 Winx Stakes. Enjoy a gourmet 3-course plated lunch and beverage package. Guest speakers include two of the three Winx owners Debbie Kepitis and Peter Tighe, who will regale us with their stories of the mighty mare.
- Members and Owners price: $225 per person
- General Admission price: $250 per person
- General Admission entry
- Reserved seat/table at the Winx Lunch in the Royal Randwick Ballroom
- Three-course plated lunch
- ATC beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink)
- MC and Q&A with Debbie Kepitis and Peter Tighe
- Charity donation collections and auctions with funds raised going to the ATC Foundation
- Full wait service
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
- Small bookings will be required to share tables
*Guests must be over 18 years to reserve a booking in this event.