The racecourse’s signature restaurant offers private tables and panoramic views of the track and Parade Ring paired with innovative a three-course à la carte menu designed by Rosehill Gardens’ Executive Chef, Gerry Maher. Dress code applies as the restaurant is in the Members' Reserve. Guests must be over 18 years to book.
- Reserved table in the Winning Post Restaurant with trackside views
- Three-course à la carte menu
- ATC beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink) optional in Winter
- Full wait service
- TV monitor per table
- One racebook per two people
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via Unwin Street
- Max 4 people per online booking. For bookings of 4-10 please call 1300 729 668
*ATC Beverage package commence on the beginning of the First Race, and finishes on the jump of the last race, or 5 hours in durations, whichever is the lesser.