An indulgent afternoon of pink bubbles, fine food, bold fashion and world-class racing. The annual Pink Fashion Lunch, proudly supporting the McGrath Foundation is hosted by Channel 7's Samantha Armytage. This event in the prestigious Grand Pavilion will feature flowing Chandon, a specially curated menu by Sokyo's Chase Kojima, a live performance by one of Australia’s most popular singers Christine Anu, and Women of Influence Panel featuring Rachel Griffiths plus a special fashion runway.
- Members price: $275, Non-Members price: $285
- Entry to Grand Pavilion
- 3 course luncheon curated by Sokyo's Chase Kojima
- 5 hour ATC beverage package
- Hosted by Channel 7's Samantha Armytage
- Guest of honour and Women of Influence guest speaker, Director and Actress Rachel Griffith
- Women of Influence guest speaker, Susan Caudry - Chandon Estate Director
- Women of Influence guest speaker, Sharon Johal - Actress
- Live show by recent ARIA performer Christine Anu
- Fashion Parade
- Plus a special charity raffle to win a one-of-kind piece of jewellery by Nic Cerrone
- Access to private wagering facilities
- Complimentary infield parking
- Small bookings may be required to share tables
*Guests must be over 18 years to reserve a booking in this event.