Adjacent to the Chairman’s Club, the Grandview Restaurant is a fine dining Members and public destination. Enjoy spectacular 180 degree racecourse views from your table in a tiered dining space. The three-course menu crafted by Executive Chef George Mullen is befitting of the world-class racing unfolding before you. Beverage package included.
- Reserved seat in the Grandview Restaurant
- Three-course alternate menu
- ATC beverage package* (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks)
- TV monitor per table
- Full wait service
- One racebook per two people
- Access to private betting and bookmaking facilities
- Access to private lounge
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street, Randwick
- Small bookings of under 4 guests will be required to share tables
*ATC Beverage package commence on the beginning of the First Race, and finishes on the jump of the last race, or 5 hours in durations, whichever is the lesser.