The Grandview Restaurant is a culinary gem that welcomes both ATC Members and the public. Here, you'll bask in the glory of spectacular 180-degree racecourse views, all from the comfort of your table within the tiered dining space. Our three-course menu, meticulously crafted by Chef Gerry Maher, is a culinary masterpiece that perfectly complements the world-class racing spectacle unfolding before your eyes. Join us at the Grandview Restaurant for a fine dining experience like no other.
- Reserved Seat in the Grandview Restaurant
- Three-course alternate serve menu
- ATC Beverage Package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling, cider & soft drinks). 4.5 hour duration
- TV monitor per table
- Full wait service
- One racebook per two people
- Access to private betting and bookmaking facilities
- Access to private lounge
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street, Randwick
- Small bookings of under 4 guests will be required to share tables
- Members Dress Code applies
*ATC Beverage Packages commence on the beginning of the first race (non-carnival periods), for a duration of 5.5 hours. ATC Beverage Packages commence 30 minutes prior to the first race (carnival periods), for a duration of 6 hours. A cash bar will be available for purchases after the 5.5 hour period (or 6 hour period during carnival) finishes.