The annual Fabrics of Multicultural Australia (FOMA) Luncheon is the feature social event on Golden Eagle Day. Hosted in the Grand Pavilion, this prestigious event will feature a specially curated three-course lunch, live entertainment, and a fashion runway show. Beverage package included. Over 18s only. Bookings of less than 10 may be required to share tables.
- General Admission entry
- Reserved seat and table Level 2 of the Grand Pavilion
- Live entertainment
- Live runway fashion show
- Three-course lunch
- 5.5 hour ATC Beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drinks)
- One racebook per two people
- Access to wagering facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via Unwin Street
*Guests must be over 18 years to reserve a booking in this event.