Mix with racing royalty at Royal Randwick's most exclusive restaurant. Located on Level 1 of the Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand, an exquisite interior is matched with exemplary service and uninterrupted race views from your table. Under the tutelage of Executive Chef George Mullen, our chefs will use local produce to craft a sophisticated menu. Guests must be over 18 years. Dress code applies as the hospitality experience is in the Members' Reserve.
- Reserved table in The Chairman’s Club presented by Bentley
- Three-course table d’hôte menu including dessert and afternoon tea
- ATC beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink)
- Full wait service
- TV monitor per table
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
- Bookings of four or less will be required to share a table.