Rub shoulders with racing royalty at this prestigious dining establishment. Nestled on Level 1 of the Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand, the Chairman’s Club boasts a captivating interior, complemented by impeccable service, and unrivalled racecourse vistas from every table. Under the culinary guidance of Gerry Maher, our chefs artfully prepare a menu featuring locally sourced ingredients, ensuring a sophisticated and memorable dining experience. Please note that all guests must be over 18 years old.
- Reserved table in The Chairman’s Club
- Three-course table a la carte menu including dessert
- ATC Beverage Package* (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling & soft drinks)
- Full wait service
- One racebook per person
- TV monitor per table
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
- Bookings of four or less will be required to share a table.
- Members Dress Code applies
*ATC Beverage Packages commence on the beginning of the first race (non-carnival periods), for a duration of 5.5 hours. ATC Beverage Packages commence 30 minutes prior to the first race (carnival periods), for a duration of 6 hours. A cash bar will be available for purchases after the 5.5 hour period (or 6 hour period during carnival) finishes.