School Support Program
The Australian Turf Club are proud members of the local community and recognise the importance of supporting Schools in our area.
ATC has been helping those most in need through fundraising support, community visits, donations, grants, coin collections and volunteering.
We greatly value the contribution of the education system in the development and sustainability of healthy communities.
Schools have the opportunity to:
- Behind the scenes look at all the job opportunities in the industry including stable hand, gardens team, jockey, events, hospitality, administration and so many more
- Excursion to visit Stables, Equine Pool & Racecourse
- Meet a Star of the Track (Trainer, Jockey or Thoroughbred)
- Tour of the Heritage Centre (Royal Randwick)
- Educational tour of the Gardens
- Horse visit at the School
- Tickets to race days to reward teachers or P&C
- Involvement in Community Day through performances
- Use of venues for presentations and functions with special community rates where applicable
- Subject matter expertise support as you may need such as access to Gardens Team
- Voucher for fundraising
If you would like to find out more about our school support program or to contact, send us an email.