The ATC Foundation has announced its seventh round of grants for registered charities and racing industry bodies to request project-related grants of up to $100,000.
ATC Foundation funds are raised through the sale of merchandise including official Everest pins, Golden Eagle pins, on-course fundraising and saddle cloth auctions, as well as donations from ATC Members.
More than $1 million has already been raised since 2018 and distributed by the ATC Foundation to charities and racing participants across NSW, including communities around the Club’s racecourses.
All grant recipients must submit the following information as part of the grant process:
- Confirmation of registered charity with DGR Item 1 and TCC status.
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Provide Total Revenue at the end of last financial year and provide financial report for verification.
- If/which ATC geographic destination does the charity service? (Randwick, Parramatta, Liverpool and Canterbury/ Bankstown
- All other criteria as outlined in the application form.
Applications close on Friday, November 3 at 5pm.