Your application for grant funding should be related specifically to the strategic objectives of ATC Foundation including not for profit organisations operating in the Racing Industry, Cancer Prevention, Mental Health, Disability and Sustainability.
All grant recipients must submit the following information as part of the grant process:
- Confirmation of registered charity with DGR Item 1 and TCC status.
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Provide Total Revenue at the end of last financial year and provide financial report for verification.
- If/which ATC geographic destination does the charity service? (Randwick, Parramatta, Liverpool and Canterbury/ Bankstown
- All other criteria as outlined below.
- Open from Thursday November 25
- Grants Close – Thursday, December 23 at 5pm