Sydney’s most desirable spring fashion event at Royal Randwick.
The Everest Carnival Fashion Lunch returns Thursday, 6 October 2022, bringing with it more style and entertainment than ever before.
Les Femmes a sophisticated, playful and highly entertaining trio who have starred on The Voice will emulate Rikki-Lee Coulter and Prinnie Stevens and who performed at previous sell-out lunches during a spectacular fashion show.
Other highlights from our last event in 2020 included the Everest Carnival Spring Fashion Runway presented by Vogue Australia and charity prize draws within the spectacular Ballroom of Royal Randwick which overlooks the track. Following on from Edwina McCann, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Australia in 2020 this year’s Woman of Influence will be announced and take to the stage for a special Q&A session.
A spectacular three-course lunch will be curated by Colin Fassnidge. The charismatic Irishman is well known for his appearances on Channel 7’s hit series My Kitchen Rules (MKR), the upcoming hosting of Australia’s Kitchen Nightmares, and popular Sydney bistros Banksia and The Castlereagh by Fassnidge.
Channel 7’s James Tobin as MC will guide guests through a delightful afternoon including an opportunity for a guest to win a beautiful and specially commissioned piece of jewellery worth $30,000 from master jeweller and long-term friend of the ATC, Cerrone.
The Everest Carnival Fashion Lunch experience includes:
– Entry to the Everest Carnival Fashion Lunch in the Ballroom, Royal Randwick
– Reserved seat and table
– Three course luncheon curated by Channel 7’s Colin Fassnidge
– Beverage package inclusive of a selection of beer, wine, sparking and soft drinks
– Woman of Influencer Guest speaker
– Music performance by Les Femmes
– Live fashion show
– Charity raffle supporting the ATC Foundation with an opportunity to win a specially commissioned piece of jewellery by Cerrone worth $30,000
– Complimentary parking
Please note, small bookings may be required to share tables