February 27, 2021
Longines Golden Slipper Day is the showpiece event of the Longines Golden Slipper Carnival. With five Group 1 races, award-winning hospitality, memorable trackside experiences and legendary rocker Jon Stevens playing live after the last race, Sydney’s West will come alive at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday, 20 March.
You and a friend could experience all Longines Golden Slipper Day has to offer and more in style, by entering the Enchanting Longines Golden Slipper Day competition. The amazing major prize includes:
– One night’s accommodation at The Star for two people
– Dinner for two at award-winning restaurant Sokyo
– A luxurious Longines timepiece
– A Chandon gift pack
– Raceday hairstyling and makeup
– Bentley transfers to and from Rosehill Gardens
– A premium hospitality experience for two people on Longines Golden Slipper Day
To enter the competition, simply visit the Enchanting Longines Golden Slipper and get your photo taken. You can post your picture to social media to show your friends your Golden Slipper style. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The Enchanting Longines Golden Slipper can be found at:
– Castle Towers, Castle Hill on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 February
– Westfield Parramatta from Thursday 4 to Sunday 7 March
– Pitt Street Mall, Sydney on Wednesday 10 March
The major prize must be taken on Longines Golden Slipper Day, Saturday 20 March 2021.
Double-passes to Longines Golden Slipper Day can also be won as minor prizes.
LEGENDARY ROCK MUSICIAN JON STEVENS TO HEADLINE LONGINES GOLDEN SLIPPER DAY
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) has announced world-class rock musician Jon Stevens as the headline act on Longines Golden Slipper..
SOKYO’S CHASE KOJIMA ANNOUNCED AS CULINARY AMBASSADOR FOR SYDNEY AUTUMN RACING CARNIVAL 2021
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) welcomes The Star’s award-winning Executive Chef of Sydney’s Sokyo and the Gold Coast’s Kiyomi, Chase..
Recent ArticlesRead all news
THE AGENCY EXTENDS PARTNERSHIP WITH AUSTRALIAN TURF CLUB FOR A FURTHER THREE YEARS
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) is pleased to announce its partnership extension with The Agency…
Royal Randwick and Rosehill Gardens Kick Summer Season into Free Fun
The Australian Turf Club’s summer festive season kicks off with back-to-back meetings at Royal Randwick on Friday and…