This Sydney Everest Carnival is set to be bigger than ever and our resident stylist Donny Galella provides the latest fashion trends and tips for the big days to ensure you are prepared this Spring.
Donny breaks down the top trends this spring:
- The relaxed “Boyfriend” style suit – the 2 piece pant suit is back for Spring 22, this season it’s a little oversized, relaxed and even pant legs are also more relaxed or wide leg even.
- Puffy sleeves + big shoulders are still trending this season. Pump up the volume for maximum exposure.
- Dopamine dressing – lots of bright bold fun colour especially the neon tones. if you don’t feel comfortable rocking a bold colour outfit, consider bold bright coloured hats, clutches and heels.
- Barbiecore – is a global trend thanks to the upcoming Barbie movie and Valentino did a whole collection in pink. Pink will definitely be a huge colour trackside this spring.
- Metallics – high shine fabrics, sparkly fabrics, sequins – this trend will definitely turn heads track side. Metallic pleats are a chic way to adopt this trend for the track.
Donny has you prepared for the big racedays with some fashion inspiration.