Come to Royal Randwick and enjoy a day at the races brought to you by Cancer Patients Assistance Society of NSW – Can Assist.
Since 1955, Can Assist has been fundraising to ensure that all people in NSW, regardless of where they live, have access to cancer treatment and care. By providing support for accommodation and financial assistance to people from rural and regional NSW we ensure that country people are given the same opportunities and choices about the kind of treatment they receive as people in city centres.
Can Assist’s network of branches have grown to 52 throughout NSW and they all raise vital funds to provide direct support to their local communities affected by cancer. In 2017 the newly formed Sydney Branch commenced to provide funding to those who live outside the communities covered by the rural and regional branches.
Your Race Day Experience Includes:
- General Admission & Ballroom Access
- Hosted by the legendary Jimmy Cassidy
- Entertainment from recording artist Ryan Morris and his band
- Delicious 3 Course Menu
- 5 Hour ATC Beverage Package
- Race books
- RSA Qualified wait staff
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield car parking via High Street
PURCHASE YOUR INDIVIDUAL TICKETS